Try Scuba Diving
Okay, let’s say the idea of scuba diving intrigues you — but you’re not certain you want to commit to an entire certification course. No problem.
We have the perfect opportunity for you. It’s called Discover Scuba.
If you have a swimsuit, a towel and one hour, you can find yourself:
Swimming weightless under water, in the safe, shallow confines of our heated swimming pool.
Playing Frisbee under water.
Taking underwater photos of your friends and family members.
Getting an introduction to some of the fundamental skills of scuba diving under the guidance and supervision of one of our experienced instructors.
A Discover Scuba party is also a great idea for:
- Family gatherings and private groups.
- Corporate meetings.
- Scout troops and other youth groups.
This program is open to anyone who:
- Is comfortable in the water and can swim.
- at least 10 years old.
- Is able to either answer No to all questions on the standard Medical History form or secure a physician's approval prior to the start of class.
It's really very simple. You spend a few minutes discussing some fundamental concepts with your instructor (easy enough for a ten year old to understand), then hop in the pool, where the instructor will show you a few, easy-to-master skills. Then you are free to play, under instructor supervision, for the balance of the session.
Discover Scuba experiences take place at the following places and times:
- Pool sessions take place Monday through Saturday during store hours at The Dive Shop.
- Starting dates include:
- We have no set dates for Discover Scuba. Just give us a call and we will set up a date and time that works best for you.
The fee is $25 per person and includes:
- Use of equipment.
- Students are responsible for supplying:
- Swim Suit.