It's amazing just how much more enjoyable snorkeling can be with the proper training. And now you can get that training from The Dive Shop. Classes cover both equipment and techniques. Whether you are content to stay on the surface and watch what's happening below, or you want to learn to hold your breath and see what's down there, this course is for you.
This course is open to anyone who:
- There is no minimum age for snorkeling.
- Must be comfortable in the water.
- Is able to either answer No to all questions on the standard Medical History form or secure a physician’s approval prior to the start of class.
This course consists of:
- 1 pool session.
Snorkeling is a wonderful activity that can be enjoyed by almost everyone. There is so much to explore in the waters below. We will teach you the skills to safely go out and snorkel.
Classes take place at the following places and times:
- Snorkeling sessions take place during our business hours
- Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- We set Snorkeling classes up when needed.
- Estimated Time: 1-2 hours
- Call us at 810-732-3900 to schedule your snorkeling class
The course fee is $40.00 per person and includes:
- Mask, Snorkel, and Fins
- Students are responsible for supplying: